Starts with the letter 'T'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Tag Chess. A two player per side team game where each player moves for half the board. Author: Robin Wells.
- Tao's Chess. Chess variant where as you move across a line, the pieces reverse roles. By Travis Geyer.
- Tetra. Old commercial four player chess variant. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- The Third Party. FIDE chess plus a third player with hidden assassins. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Daniel Robert MacDuff.
- Three Handed Chess. Three handed Chess with special rules to promote 3-way play. (Cells: 96) By Jonathan H Rutherford.
- Three Player Chess. Three players must win both games simultaneously to win. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Andrew Heiser.
- Three Player Chess. Commercial Chess variant for three players. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Robert Zubrin.
- Three Player Chess. On a large (217 hexagon) board. By Dennis Matthews.
- Three Player Hex Shogi 91. a hexagonal Shogi variant for three players. (Cells: 91) By Fergus Duniho.
- Three Player Hex Shogi 91 . A hexagonal Shogi Variant for three players. By Fergus Duniho.
- Three-players Chess. Newspaper announcement of three player chess. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Threehex. Hexagonal variant for three players. By Max A. Koval.
- Treyshah. A commercial three-player hexagonal variant with 23 pieces a side. (Cells: 210) By Matt Seabury.
- Triana. 3-player version of 6x6 games. (9x9, Cells: 54) By Charles Gilman.
- Triangle chess. Four player chess variant on 11 by 11 board. (In Hungarian). By Sándor Nagy.
- Triangular Chess. Missing description Author: (zzo38) A. Black. Inventor: _unknown.
- TriChess . is a hexogonal, three player variant, created and distributed by PrimeChess Oy. Inventor: Donald irvin Gebhart.
- TriChezz. Chess for three on a circular board. Classic proprietary game. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Donald irvin Gebhart.
- Trigon Chess . Three-player chess and checkers on various shaped boards.
- Trihex . Three-player hexagonal variant with extra pieces. By Marek14 .
- Trihex. Three-player hexagonal variant with extra pieces. (Cells: 127) By Marek14 .
- TriMac 3 Friends. Hexagonal Game of 3 Friends. (Cells: 207) By Graeme C Neatham.
- Triochess. Commercial three player chess variant from around 1975. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Trioschaak set: Photo's. Three player chess variant set from the Netherlands. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender and Annefleur R. Bodlaender.
- Triple Crown. A three-halves variant making use of the cross-centre step. (15x15, Cells: 150) By Charles Gilman.
- TRiPLiCiTY. Three player hexagonal chess variant. (11x11, Cells: 111) By David Jagger.
- Triss. Hexagonal chess variant for three players. (Cells: 102) By Hans Mikelson.
- Trissa. A Rococo-inspired hexagonal variant for three players with an unusual flavor. (10x10, Cells: 55) By John Smith.
- Triune Chess. Three player variant played with a regular Chess Set with rotating play. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Sergey Sirotkin.
- Turnstyle. Four player chess variant using a normal chess set. By Ethan Hunt.
- Two Large Multi-Move Games. Two large multimove variants with multiplayer potential. (24x12, Cells: 288) By Joe Joyce.
Top of page
Total items listed: 31