Starts with the letter 'S'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Salmon P. Chess. Huge three-dimensional game celebrating 10 years chess variant pages. (x10, Cells: 7500) By Dale Holmes.
- Sceptre 1027. Photo's of a set of this commercial multiplayer chess variant of the 1980's. Author: Simon Westenra.
- Sceptre 1027 A.D.. Large, commercial, multiplayer chess variant. (8x8x9, Cells: 576) Author: David Howe.
- Self's three-handed chess. 19th century chess variant for three players. (Cells: 144) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Henry J. Self.
- Sengoku Shogi. The first ever Massively Multiplayer Chess Variant.* *I think. (9x9, Cells: 64) By Daniel Robert MacDuff.
- Shadow Warriors. Missing description By Daniel Robert MacDuff.
- Shogessi (The Allday Wars) . An original large, multiplayer Chess/Shogi variant.
- Siege chess. A hexagonal three-player chess variant. (Cells: 192) By Ross Durossette.
- Singularity Chess. A fixed and fully notated form of singularity chess. By Aric .
- Sjah. Three or four player chess variants. By Eric Wouters.
- Solar Chess. 2 to 6 players on a hexagonal board with quadrilateral tiles and Shogi-inspired drop rules. By Jeff Cornell.
- Steffan O' Sullivan's Three-players Chess. Three player chess variant on a board with 58 squares. By Steffan O'Sullivan.
- Stelliform 6 player Chess. Stellisch from Wellisch, Stellicorn from Revergent, and Stellgi and Hexgi. (17x17, Cells: 121) By Charles Gilman.
- Stevenson's Four-Player Chess. A game for two 2-player teams on a regular Chess board with the object of capturing all opposing pieces. By Jake Stevenson.
- StrataChess v1.0. separate Strategic and Tactical gameplay. 2-6 players. Element of Chance. Terrain. Build your own armies. By Prussia General.
- StrategiChess . Large multi-player, multi-board chess variant. (14x14, Cells: 196) By Alan Cartwright.
- StrategiChess II . Large, multi-player, mult-board variant with new piece types. (14x14, Cells: 196) By Alan Cartwright.
- Stupidhouse. Variant of Double Bughouse or Tandem Chess where partners have the same color. (8x8x2, Cells: 128) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Superchess. Four-handed chess game playable by two or four players. (Cells: 148) Inventor: Rolf W. Jacobson.
- SuperChess I. Big proprietary game for four. Pawns meet their opponents as in orthochess. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Rolf W. Jacobson.
Top of page
Total items listed: 20