Starts with the letter 'R'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Raumherichess. Board shaped like 3d version of English Heritage logo. (7x7x5, Cells: 140) By Charles Gilman.
- Recognized Chess Variants. Index page listing the variants we feel are most significant. (Recognized!)
- Review: 3 Man Chess. Missing description Author: David Howe.
- Review: Chessapeak Challenge Classic. Missing description Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Review: HEXchess. Missing description Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Riley's Four Army Chess. Several ways to win. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Patrick Riley.
- Ringworld Chess. Themed hex variant differentiating opposite directions along orthogonals. (Cells: 198) By Charles Gilman.
- Russian fortress chess. An old Russian variant for four players. (Cells: 192) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Russian Fortress Chess. Missing description Author: Ed Friedlander.
Top of page
Total items listed: 9