Starts with the letter 'W'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- WAD Chess. Chess on a 10x8 board with WADs (Champions) added. By Kevin Pacey.
- Walkers and Jumpers. Joe Joyce's multidimensional game on the Game Courier. Author: Abdul-Rahman Sibahi. Inventor: Joe Joyce.
- The War of World`s Warriors Chess. Logical continuation of Clash of Civilizations Chess, optimizes piece density within limits of 50% +/- 2. By Namik Zade.
- Warlord. Missing description By Joe Joyce.
- Warlord: Clash of Arms. Missing description By Joe Joyce.
- Wild Kingdom. Battle for jungle dominance with your own army of animals, each with special abilities. By Nick Wolff.
- Wildebeest Chess. Stars the Wildebeest which moves as knight or camel. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: R. Wayne Schmittberger.
- Wildeurasian Qi. Variant on 10 by 10 board combining ideas of several existing variants. Author: Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: Charles Gilman.
- Wizard's War. Play this game with piece-creating Wizards and a board divided into arena and enchanted sections! Author: Tony Quintanilla and Michael Nelson. Inventor: Michael Nelson.
- Wreckage!. Introducing the dual mode Flying Guillotine, the Detonator that destroys adjacent pieces, and the advancer / withdrawer Dragon. By Charles Daniel.
10 'Play by mail item' entries listed 1 'Four or more dimensional' entry listed 10 'Large board' entries listed 2 'War game' entries listed
Total items listed: 10