Starts with the letter 'digit'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- 100 Square Chess Variant Contest. Missing description
- 100 Squares for Chess and Damante . Small book describing some decimal variants. By Vernon Rylands Parton.
- 10x10 game with some popular pieces. Missing description (10x10, Cells: 104) By Daniil Frolov.
- 10x8 Chess mating problems. 10x Chess mating problems. By Sam Trenholme.
- 10x8 Variants. Missing description By Jose Carrillo.
- 12 Sharp Chess. 4-player versions of 10-or-more-file variants on cross-shaped boards. (12x12, Cells: 108) By Charles Gilman.
- 12 Sharp Chess. Missing description Author: Nick Wolff. Inventor: Charles Gilman.
- 16Chess. Game with 4 royal pieces. By Zhedric Meneses.
- 2 Jewels. Larger version of Pink Panther Chess with second jewel and common Thieves. (9x10, Cells: 90) By Charles Gilman.
- 21st Century Chess. An updating of Chess for the video game generation, on a 10x8 board with Barons and Jesters. (10x8, Cells: 80)
- 21st Century chess . A Zillions file to play an updating of Chess for the video game generation, on a 10x8 board with Barons and Jesters. Author: Peter Aronson.
- 21st Century Chess. Missing description Author: Nick Wolff.
- 3 Player Chess. On a large (217 hexagon) board. By Dennis Matthews.
- 3-Player Chess I. Missing description (10x10, Cells: 75) By Bn Em.
- 4 Armies. Each player controls two armies. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Patrick Riley.
- 4 Armies . Each player controls two armies. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Patrick Riley.
- 4 Kings Quasi-Shatranj. Each side has 4 Kings, all pieces are short range. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Kevin Pacey.
- 4 Linepiece Fusion. Variants in which straight linepieces get to fuse with Crooked or Bent ones. (9x8, Cells: 72) By Charles Gilman.
- 4 x 4 x 8 Tridimensional Chess. Clever 3-D variant, closer to Raumschach, but according to Gilman, solves some of Raumschach's design flaws. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Alberto Monteiro and Silvio Levy.
- 4*Chess (four dimensional chess). Four dimensional chess using sixteen 4x4 boards & 96 pieces. (4x4x16, Cells: 256) By Kevin Pacey.
- 5*4DChess (four dimensional chess). Four dimensional chess variant played with 140 pieces. (5x5x25, Cells: 625) By Kevin Pacey.
- 84 Spaces Contest. Missing description Author: Fergus Duniho and Hans L. Bodlaender.
- 84 Spaces Contest. Information/proposal on judgement of the contest. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- 9x9 Squares Rotating Chess. Usual set of pieces in different setup and changed movement on 9 by 9 board. (9x9, Cells: 81)
Total items listed: 24