Starts with the letter 'T'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- TelnChes. Some games played by program TelnChes. (8x8, Cells: 64) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- The Third Party. FIDE chess plus a third player with hidden assassins. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Daniel Robert MacDuff.
- Through the Looking-Glass. Alice chess, but you see only a board. (8x8x2, Cells: 64) By Paolo .
- Touring Chess. Pieces can either move normally or leap on a Knight's tour only known in advance to the referee. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- Transactional Chess. Moves are grouped into transactions, which are not visible to your opponent until committed. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Peter Aronson.
- Two Pronged Chess. 2 "simultaneous" moves per turn with separate pieces. By John Whelan.
Top of page
Total items listed: 6