Starts with the letter 'W'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Wa Shogi. Large Shogi variant from the 17th century or earlier. Author: Douglas Silfen.
- Wa Shogi. Game with many different rather weak pieces, with or without drops. (11x11, Cells: 121) Author: H. G. Muller.
- Waider's three-handed chess. Missing description (Cells: 126) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Waider.
- The Water wheel. Chess problems of 1001 years ago. A shatranj problem with an ingenious construction. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Wazir. Moves one square orthogonally. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender and Alberto Monteiro.
Top of page
Total items listed: 5