Starts with the letter 'P'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Pandemonium. Capablanca chess + Crazyhouse. By Daphne Snowmoon.
- Parsi Chess. 19th century southern Indian chess variation. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: John Ayer. Inventor: _unknown.
- Paulovits's Game. Istv. By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Pawn. Moves straight forward, takes diagonally forwards, and can promote. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender and Fergus Duniho.
- Petteia XXI. A 21st century variant on an ancient Draughts-like game of the Roman empire. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Jose Carrillo.
- Photos of a Gala Set.. Missing description Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
Total items listed: 6