Starts with the letter 'S'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Scatha. Simple open-source hexagonal chess playing engine. Author: Tord Romstad.
- Shafran's Hexagonal Chess. A classic hexagonal variant from Russia. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Isaak Grigorevich Shafran.
- Shafran's Hexagonal Chess. I G Shafran's Game on the Game Courier. Author: Abdul-Rahman Sibahi. Inventor: Isaak Grigorevich Shafran.
- Siege chess. A hexagonal three-player chess variant. (Cells: 192) By Ross Durossette.
- Sinojewish Chess. Hexagonal approximate analogue to Wildeurasian Qi. (13x13, Cells: 127) By Charles Gilman.
- Snowflake Xiang Qi. A better Xiang Hex. (Cells: 140) By John Smith.
- Square and hex on same board. Missing description (16x8, Cells: 128) By Daniil Frolov.
- Star of David 2 Level Hex Chess. An AOF offshoot on two side-10 triangles opposite ways round. (x2, Cells: 110) By Charles Gilman.
- Stations. Missing description (9x5, Cells: 61) By Larry L. Smith.
- Stations . Missing description By Larry L. Smith.
- Statistics for 3-piece piece Hexagonal Chess. Endgame statistics. By Dave McCooey.
- Stelliform 6 player Chess. Stellisch from Wellisch, Stellicorn from Revergent, and Stellgi and Hexgi. (17x17, Cells: 121) By Charles Gilman.
- StrataChess v1.0. separate Strategic and Tactical gameplay. 2-6 players. Element of Chance. Terrain. Build your own armies. By Prussia General.
- Sunflower HexChess. Hexagonal Chess in-the-round. (Cells: 120) By Graeme C Neatham.
- Sunflower HexChess Zillions zip . Sunflower HexChess Zillions rule file. By Graeme C Neatham.
Top of page
Total items listed: 15