Starts with the letter 'C'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Carnival of the Animals. A nearly-FIDE variant with Eurofighter Pawns (first implementation on an 8x8 board) dice (two aside for preference) which mutate. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Charles Gilman.
- Cat's Chess. Missing description (10x10, Cells: 100) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Catalonia. Cooperative variant where the players are trying to form chains while the board is getting bombarded. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Francois Tremblay.
- Chaotic Chess. Play Chess with dice and flip the dice each turn to mutate the pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Laurent Dubois.
- Chec Toe. Chec Toe is a 4x4 Chess variant played with a six sided die, incorporating uniquely designed features, such as Checkering, Cross. By Simon Edward Jepps.
- Chess Equalizer dice. Dice with chess symbols. Author: Will Eastep.
- Chess with wickets. The wicket is behind the King's 1. (8x8, Cells: 66) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Chessky. Dice rolls determine how the units move. Author: Ed Friedlander.
Top of page
Total items listed: 8