Starts with the letter 'B'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Babylonian Chess. Captures are determined by rolling dice. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Muhammad Hidayat.
- Backgammon Chess. Play backgammon and chess game together. (8x8, Cells: 88) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Behemoth Chess. Chess with a randomly moving, uncapturable Behemoth piece that can capture multiple pieces in a turn. By Donald Seagraves.
- The Bermuda Chess Angle. Pieces can vanish in a central grid (The Bermuda Chess Angle) depending on dice-determined coordinates. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Gary K. Gifford.
- Blunderbuss Chess. Pieces are poorer shots than in Rifle Chess. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Charles Gilman.
5 'Game' entries listed 1 'Large board' entry listed 5 'Uses dice' entries listed 1 'Hidden information' entry listed 1 'Chess combined with some other game or sport' entry listed
Total items listed: 5