Starts with the letter 'D'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Danadazo. Game played on the 47 edges of a grid with rounded corners, borrowing elements from Tafl. (Cells: 47) By Jared B. McComb.
- Darts chess. Darts are thrown to decide with which piece to move. Author: Tim Thompson. Inventor: Ted Yudacufski.
- Desert Pub Chess. A game where Desert Wazirs & Desert Ferz capture by jumping. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Gary K. Gifford.
- Diceless Chessgammon. Move all pieces off the opponents side of the board. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- Diffusion Chess. Pieces start out in groups and must continually break apart into smaller groups. Played on a GO board. (19x19, Cells: 361) By Alexandre Muñiz.
- Dipole Chess. A cross between Chess and the game Dipole by Mark Steere. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Rich Hutnik.
6 'Game' entries listed 1 'Small board' entry listed 1 'Unorthodox shaped board' entry listed 1 'In a category all its own' entry listed 1 'Each player has a different army' entry listed 6 'Chess combined with some other game or sport' entries listed
Total items listed: 6