Starts with the letter 'C'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Capture the Flag Chess. A translation of the classic children's game to a 42-square board. (7x6, Cells: 42) By Thomas Cameron.
- Card Bet Chess. Betting chess with cards telling you which moves are OK. (8x8, Cells: 64) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- CGNP chess. A game with Knightly Pawns. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Chaughts. A mixture of chess and international draughts. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Mark Hedden.
- Chec Toe. Chec Toe is a 4x4 Chess variant played with a six sided die, incorporating uniquely designed features, such as Checkering, Cross. By Simon Edward Jepps.
- Checkers with Bosses. Checkers variant with different types of pieces. Game's main feature are Bosses. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Daniil Frolov.
- CheGo. Drop chess pieces on the board to control the largest number of squares. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Alfred Pfeiffer.
- Chelma. A cross between Chess and Halma. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Andy Lewicki.
- Chennis. Kyoto-Shogi-inspired variant (with alternating piece sides), with a tennis theme. By Daniel Lee.
- Chesica. Game from the 19th Century combining elements of Checkers and Chess. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Frederick S. Copley.
- Cheskers. Cross-variant between chess and checkers. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Solomon W. Golomb.
- Chess Cubed on Steam. Chess on a Puzzle Cube with standard pieces and rotations. By Ethan W.
- Chess Dial. Play starts with Shogi, then mutates into Xiang Qi, then FIDE Chess, then Shogi again! (9x10, Cells: 90) By John Smith.
- Chess of Amazons. Chess played on a 10x10 board with all FIDE pieces, but extra pawns, and the Amazon piece from the Game of Amazons. By paculino.
- Chess Poker. Like poker, but players are dealt a hand of pieces instead of cards. By Gvndly.
- Chess Pool. Game played on a pool table, inspired by chess. By Robert Price.
- Chess vs checkers. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Daniil Frolov.
- Chessball. Play football on a chessboard. (5x8, Cells: 40) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: U. N. Kamzolov.
- Chesscala. Missing description (6x8, Cells: 48) By Francois Tremblay.
- ChessNim. Drop chess pieces and reduce the number of unattacked squares on the board. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Alfred Pfeiffer.
- Chessopoly. Board with a hole in the middle where pawns move clockwise. (12x12, Cells: 128) By Ralph Betza.
- Cheversi. A mix of chess pieces and reversi-like strategy. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Andy Lewicki.
- Cheversi Solitaire. Solitaire version of Cheversi. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Andy Lewicki.
- Classic sum. Missing description (9x10, Cells: 90) By Daniil Frolov.
- Classic sum - light version. Missing description (9x10, Cells: 90) By Daniil Frolov.
- Condi Chess. Speed chess with the clock twelve meters from the board. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Connect Shoot Kill. A mix of dots and boxes with chess pieces.
- Courtyard. Combines the ease of learning checkers with the challenge and variety of chess. (10x10, Cells: 100) Author: John Ayer. Inventor: Leonard Kalich.
- Custodian Chess. A combination of Chess and ancient Tafl games. (7x7, Cells: 49) By Daniil Frolov.
Total items listed: 29