Starts with the letter 'S'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Schachdame . Variant between Checkers and Chess. Author: Uwe Wiedemann. Inventor: Heinrich Richter.
- Schachdame. Variant between Checkers and Chess. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Heinrich Richter.
- Schachdame Chess. Pawns, a bishop, and a royal ferz. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Heinrich Richter.
- Schachmühle . Morris game played on a Chessboard with Chess pieces. Author: Uwe Wiedemann.
- Schada - Het Wereld Spel. A crossover between Chess and Draughts from the 1930's. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Jan Boogert.
- Shafran's Hexagonal Chess. I G Shafran's Game on the Game Courier. Author: Abdul-Rahman Sibahi. Inventor: Isaak Grigorevich Shafran.
- Shifting Chess. Variant inspired on shifting puzzles; one can move pieces of the board. (8x8, Cells: 56) By David Howe.
- Shogi with Cannons. Missing description (9x9, Cells: 81) By John Smith.
- Shogi With Pokémons. Pokemons with special powers are added to an otherwise normal shogi board. (11x11, Cells: 121) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Shogun Chess. Pieces promote and can be dropped, similar to Shogi. By Daniel Lee.
- Soccer Chess. Chess Variant inspired by soccer. (11x17, Cells: 189) By João Pedro Neto.
- Sonic the Hedgehog Chess Advanced version. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Daniil Frolov.
- Springermühle . Chessboard Morris game played with Knights. Author: Uwe Wiedemann.
- Square and hex on same board. Missing description (16x8, Cells: 128) By Daniil Frolov.
- Stealth Chess. Commercial game with elements from Chess and from Stratego. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Mark Thompson. Inventor: Dice Corporation.
- Steeple Chess . Crossover between race game and chess.
- Storm the Ivory Tower. Play this Smess adaptation of Chinese Chess by email. By Fergus Duniho.
- Sudoku Chess . Missing description By Doug Chatham.
- Sudoku War. A fight that takes place in a Sudoku. (9x9, Cells: 81) By Joost Aan de Brugh.
- Sudoku War . A fight that takes place in a Sudoku. By Joost Aan de Brugh.
- Swedish Cannon Chess. Mats Winther's new piece and game on the Game Courier. Author: Abdul-Rahman Sibahi. Inventor: Mats Winther.
Top of page
Total items listed: 21