Starts with the letter 'P'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Pachessi. Race and chess game on board formed by removing 3 by 3 square from center of 7 by 7 square. (7x7, Cells: 40) By Peter Aronson.
- Pachessi . Race and chess game on board formed by removing 3 by 3 square from center of 7 by 7 square. By Peter Aronson.
- Padwar qi. Missing description (9x10, Cells: 90) By Daniil Frolov.
- Pandemonium. Capablanca chess + Crazyhouse. By Daphne Snowmoon.
- Poker Chess. Squares contain cards, and players win by forming poker hands with the cards on the squares occupied by their pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
Total items listed: 5