Starts with the letter 'C'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Chess Cubed on Steam. Chess on a Puzzle Cube with standard pieces and rotations. By Ethan W.
- Chess Cubic. Chess board is a cube with each side a 4x4 grid. (4x4x6, Cells: 96) By Robert J. Bell.
- Chess for Three. Traditional pieces, three players, on a triangular board. By James Killian Spratt.
- Chess for Three. Three-player Chess with standard pieces and moves. Inventor: Jacek Filek.
- Choiss. First place your squares, then your pawns, then your pieces, then move. Author: Ben M Reiniger. Inventor: Peter A. Victor.
- Cross Chess. Game played on a cross-shaped board. (Cells: 64) Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Leigh Miller and N. Maddox.
- Cross Chess . Game played on a cross-shaped board. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Leigh Miller.
- Cube Chess. Chess board is a cube with 4 playable sides, each with a 4x4 grid. (4x4x4, Cells: 64) By Robert J. Bell.
Total items listed: 8