Starts with the letter 'S'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Sceptre 1027. Photo's of a set of this commercial multiplayer chess variant of the 1980's. Author: Simon Westenra.
- Sceptre 1027 A.D.. Large, commercial, multiplayer chess variant. (8x8x9, Cells: 576) Author: David Howe.
- StrategiChess . Large multi-player, multi-board chess variant. (14x14, Cells: 196) By Alan Cartwright.
- StrategiChess II . Large, multi-player, mult-board variant with new piece types. (14x14, Cells: 196) By Alan Cartwright.
- Superchess. Four-handed chess game playable by two or four players. (Cells: 148) Inventor: Rolf W. Jacobson.
- SuperChess I. Big proprietary game for four. Pawns meet their opponents as in orthochess. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Rolf W. Jacobson.
4 'Game' entries listed 1 'Photograph page' entry listed 1 'Java Program' entry listed 4 'Large board' entries listed 6 'Three or more players' entries listed 6 'Sold commercially' entries listed
Total items listed: 6