Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Game' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Commercial',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'D%' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Deception Chess. Each piece has two identities, Cloak and concealed Base. By Greg Shanker.
- Delta PI. Commercial chess variant with science fiction theme.
- Devingt Chess. Decimal chess with 20 pieces per side including Sages (moving as Camels). Author: Jean-Louis Cazaux. Inventor: Leopold de Labrousse.
- Djambi. Four-player all-against-all game with unusual pieces; also known as Djambi. Inventor: Jean Anesto.
- Doubles Chess. A four-player game for two teams on an unusual board. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Rick Gillespie and Henry Rolling.
- Dragon Chess (tm). Commercial board game played on a large board with a new piece -- the Dragon. By Lex Parker.
- Dragonchess. Commercial large chess variant. (16x10, Cells: 124) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Lex Parker.
Redirect Your Search