Starts with the letter 'Z'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Zebulon. German commercial game with bluffing with chess pieces and connection forming. (7x7) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Herbert Schuetzdeller.
- Zillions of Games. Game package for Windows that allows you to play nearly any abstract board game or puzzle in the world.
- Zillions-of-Games. Review of Windows program for playing user-programmed Chess variants and other strategy board games. Author: David Howe.
- Zillions-of-Games. Missing description Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Zonal Chess. Board has special `zones' at both sides. Commercial game of 1970's. (Cells: 104) Author: Lawrence C. Smith.
2 'Game' entries listed 1 'Program' entry listed 1 'Unorthodox shaped board' entry listed 5 'Sold commercially' entries listed 1 'Chess combined with some other game or sport' entry listed
Total items listed: 5