Starts with the letter 'T'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Tempete sur l'Echiquier. Pack of cards that change chess rules when played. French original version of Knightmare Chess. Lots of fun. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Pierre Clequin.
- Tetra. Old commercial four player chess variant. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Tic-Tac-check. Get four chesspieces in a row on a 4 by 4 board. (4x4, Cells: 16) Author: Daniel Thibault and Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Don Green.
- Tile Chess . Commercial chess variant, published by Steve Jackson Games. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Tishai. Played on a 7x7 board with 2 sideboards. (7x7, Cells: 49) By James Ernest.
- Tommy's Towers. Description (no rules) of very large chess variant from DOS-program.
- Touchdown chess . Win by scoring touchdowns: move your pieces across the goal line in this commercial chess variant.
- Treyshah. A commercial three-player hexagonal variant with 23 pieces a side. (Cells: 210) By Matt Seabury.
- TriChezz. Chess for three on a circular board. Classic proprietary game. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Donald irvin Gebhart.
- Trigon Chess . Three-player chess and checkers on various shaped boards.
- Triochess. Commercial three player chess variant from around 1975. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Troja. Commercially sold game where pieces can be stacked. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Onno Garms.
Top of page
Total items listed: 12