Starts with the letter 'E'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Echos. Transform your non-attacked, non-royal units as you like. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Vladimir Pribylinec.
- Edmarks' Strategy Challenges II Program. On their Website, you can download a demo that allows you to play the Jungle game against a human opponent on a PC.
- Eurasia-Chess Chessmen Piece Set. for Chess, XiangQi, Shogi and other Chess variants. By Emmanuel Baud.
- Evo. Game with chess-variant elements. Inventor: Giardino Italiano.
- Exchequer. Commercial 3d chess variant on 4 by 4 by 4 board. (Link.).
- Exchequer 3D Chess. Expensive three dimensional chess variant. Inventor: Rick Hewson.
- Exchess Set. New chess pieces that can be used in combination with Staunton chess pieces. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Henk van Haeringen.
- Execute the Game. Pieces have unique abilities and uses dice-based combat. By Davey W Drehs.
- Express Chess. Information on commercial chess variant with cards instead of board and pieces. () Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Bill Jemas.
Total items listed: 9