Starts with the letter 'D'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Deception Chess. Each piece has two identities, Cloak and concealed Base. By Greg Shanker.
- Delta PI. Commercial chess variant with science fiction theme.
- Deluxe Chess. http://hometown.aol.com/taurusgaming/index.html. By Stephen R. Stockman.
- Devingt Chess. Decimal chess with 20 pieces per side including Sages (moving as Camels). Author: Jean-Louis Cazaux. Inventor: Leopold de Labrousse.
- Diamond Chess II. Game on diamond-shaped board with 98 triangular cells. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Bart D. Follis and James G. Chapman.
- Diplomatic Mission. Cooperative chesslike game; commercial game. Inventor: Jim Deacove.
- Djambi. Four-player all-against-all game with unusual pieces; also known as Djambi. Inventor: Jean Anesto.
- Dodl-schach. Photo's of Dodl-schach: a very small chess variant. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Doubles Chess. A four-player game for two teams on an unusual board. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Rick Gillespie and Henry Rolling.
- Dragon Chess (tm). Commercial board game played on a large board with a new piece -- the Dragon. By Lex Parker.
- Dragonchess. Commercial large chess variant. (16x10, Cells: 124) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Lex Parker.
- Duchess. For 2, 3, 4 or 6 players on a rose-shaped board. and John Kramer.
Total items listed: 12