Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE FIND_IN_SET(:'Cards',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'S%' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Schachen - Chess me. Commercial chess variant with board and pieces replaced by cards. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Heinrich Gumpler and Matthias Schmitt.
- Secret Bombs Chess. Secret bombs with cards telling you where they are. (8x8, Cells: 64) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Shogessi.... A link to the Tabletop Simulator module. Updated rules/graphics. (17x19x17, Cells: 289) By Eric Watkins.
- Shogi of the Central Madness. The center square is madness! You need card and dice to decide its effect. (9x9, Cells: 81) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Shogi With Pokémons. Pokemons with special powers are added to an otherwise normal shogi board. (11x11, Cells: 121) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Summoner's Chess. Pieces are created and improved through the use of cards. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Michael Schmahl.
- Summoner's Chess. Pieces are created and improved through the use of cards. By Michael Schmahl.
Redirect Your Search.com