Starts with the letter 'P'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Paired Piece Tunnelchess. A new approach to the Tunnelchess first rank. (4x8x4, Cells: 128) By Charles Gilman.
- Pentaplane. On a 5 by 5 by 5 board with various new pieces. (5x5x5, Cells: 125) By George Marino.
- Peterson's 3-d Space Chess. Improved rules for Space chess. (8x8x3, Cells: 192) By Derick Peterson.
- Pillow Chess . Chess on a Pillow-shaped board. Author: Abdul-Rahman Sibahi. Inventor: Grant Cairns.
- Polyhedron Chess. Large 3-D variant inspired by Tetrahedral Chess. (x5, Cells: 300) By Larry L. Smith.
- Prince. 8x8x8 3-D variant with new pieces. (8x8x8, Cells: 512) Author: Gavin Smith and Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Gavin Smith.
- Proto Prelates. An Armies of Faith offshoot adding Bishop compounds named after pre-Christian religious titles. (10x10x6, Cells: 294) By Charles Gilman.
- Pyramidal Chess. 3-dimentional variant on four levels. (x4, Cells: 120) By Florian Klachl.
Total items listed: 8