Starts with the letter 'I'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Imperial Cheops. Played on a pyramid field of thirteen 3x3x3 cubes. Inspired by a description in Frank Herbert's novel Dune. By Larry L. Smith.
- Infinite Chess. Extends Chess to larger, even infinite, boards. () By Tony Thomas.
- Influence Chess. Pieces on the top or bottom layer influence which chess pieces may move on the middle layer. (4x7x3, Cells: 84) By Samuel H. Bell.
- Influence Chess . Pieces on the top or bottom layer influence which chess pieces may move on the middle layer. Author: Jens Markmann. Inventor: Samuel H. Bell.
- Influenced 8-Leveled 3D Alice Chess. A combination of Influence and Alice Chess on a 3D board. (8x8x8, Cells: 512)
- Interactive 3D Chess Program. Missing description By Dan Beyer.
3 'Game' entries listed 1 'Program' entry listed 2 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed 6 'Three dimensional' entries listed 1 'Four or more dimensional' entry listed 3 'Large board' entries listed 1 'In a category all its own' entry listed
Total items listed: 6