Starts with the letter 'P'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Pachessi . Race and chess game on board formed by removing 3 by 3 square from center of 7 by 7 square. By Peter Aronson.
- Pacific Chess . Variant on ten by ten board. Author: Marek14 .
- Palace Ninja Guards . A pair of short-range diagonal leapers and four extra squares are added to the standard chessboard and pieces. By Charles Daniel.
- Panal: a hexagonal chess . A double-royal piece variant on a 61-hex board. By Glenn Overby II.
- Parachess . Chess on a rhombus-tiled board. By Tony Paletta.
- The Pattern Game . Missing description By Larry L. Smith.
- Paul Schoolong's chess . Missing description By Yu Ren Dong.
- Paulowich's Chancellor Chess . A proposal to play chancellor chess with chancellors and queens in the corner on 8 by 8 board. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: David Paulowich.
- Pawn Less Chess . Different pieces, no pawns, and 20 squares removed from the 8 by 8 board. By Uri Bruck.
- Pawn Massacre Chess. Non-pawn pieces swap initial ranks. By Jeff `Cavebear` Stroud.
- Pawn Pusher Chess . Pawns can not move by themselves on a player's side of the board, they must be pushed by other pieces. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Tony Paletta.
- Pawn-Only Chess . Training chess variant. Only pawns, first promotion wins. Author: Marek14 .
- Pawn-Only Chess . Training chess variant. Only pawns, first promotion wins. Author: Uwe Wiedemann.
- Peanut Chess . Hexagonal chess variant with board in shape of peanut. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Philip John Brady.
- Pent-Ashtapada. A hybrid of Maack's Raumschach and Kogbetliantz' 8x8x8 game. By Larry L. Smith.
- Penta War . Huge game with five clans. By Joost Aan de Brugh.
- Penturanga . contains rule file and 2 piece sets. By Graeme C Neatham.
- Perfect 12 . 36 pieces per player on 12 by 12 board. By Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Perfect Chess . On 8 by 8 board with combination pieces. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Köksal Karakus.
- Perimeter Chess . Pieces other than Pawns and Kings move differently when moving to or from edge squares. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Tony Paletta.
- Petty Chess . Chess on a 5 by 6 board. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: B. Walker Watson.
- Philosophers Chess . Chess variant on two small boards with usual and `philosophical' piece. Author: Fergus Duniho and Jens Markmann. Inventor: Darren Izzard.
- Pick the Piece Big Chess . Massive collection of games featuring dual path Sorcerer Snake; crooked slider: Octopus and much more. By Charles Daniel.
- Pick-the-Team chess . Make up a list of pieces and choose your pieces from your and your opponents list. Author: David Howe. Inventor: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Piece Promotion Games. Missing description By Christine Bagley-Jones.
- Piece Promotion Games 2 . Missing description By Christine Bagley-Jones.
- PieceEater Chess . Yet another game with an indestructible randomly-wandering neutral piece. By Peter Aronson.
- Pierre Menard's Chess Variant. As described by Jorge Luis Borges. By Jeff Rients.
- Pillage . Featuring the unique Super Pawn: a powerful short-range piece with promotional capabilities. By Charles Daniel.
- Pillars of Medusa . Download Pillars of Medusa for Zillions of Games! Author: Jason Jakupca. Inventor: Gary K. Gifford.
- The Pit . 10 by 10 board has pit in the middle that can be crossed by Sorcerer piece. By Daniel Roth.
- The Pizza Kings . An experimental army for Chess with Different Armies, with lots of calories. By John Lawson.
- Planar 4x4x4 Chess . 3D variant played with pieces which are restricted to particular planes within the cubic field. By Larry L. Smith.
- Platform Chess . Pieces move normally or ride on 2x2 platforms that move themselves. By Robert Price.
- Ploy . Strategic Game of Maneuver and Capture, 3M Company - 1970. Author: Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Pocket Mutation Chess . Take one of your pieces off the board, maybe change it, keep it in reserve, and drop it on the board later. By Michael Nelson.
- Pocket Polypiece Chess 43 . Game with off-board pocket where all pieces of a type change when one piece of a type is moved normally. By Antoine Fourrière.
- Pole Chess . F.I.D.E. chess with Pole piece added: from the SF/fantasy novel "Robot Adept". Author: Malcolm Webb. Inventor: Piers Anthony and Malcolm Webb.
- Politically Correct Chess. Missing description By Larry L. Smith.
- Polyhedron Chess . Large 3-D variant inspired by Tetrahedral Chess. By Larry L. Smith.
- Polymorph Chess . Knights and Bishops can morph into each other or into combined pieces. By Greg Strong.
- Pompeii Chess . Variant on board with 25 squares. By Dan Troyka.
- Pool Chess . Queens and Bishops bounce 90 degrees off the board edge. Author: Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: Francisco Quintanilla.
- Potential/Demotion Chess . Pieces may move like lower-ranked piece, but when doing so, become that lower ranked piece. By Peter Aronson.
- Presiding Chess. Decimal variant with added leaping pieces. By Tucker Kao.
- Primitive Chess . Short-range major pieces and no pawns, but a piece like an apprentice for each major piece. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Köksal Karakus.
- Prince . 3-D Chess variant using an 8x8x8 board and many new pieces. Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Gavin Smith.
- The Princess and The Warrior . Pieces' moves are limited by their current rank except for the two new pieces. By Adrian Alvarez de la Campa.
- Prisoner's Escape . Free your Prisoner by getting it to an unattacked square -- a small board version of Anticheckmate Chess. By Peter Aronson.
- ProCycle Chess. Individual pieces promote one by level after each played move. By Ken Franklin.
- Progressive Chess . A collection of variants with increasing numbers of moves each turn. Author: Young-Hyun Joo.
- PromoChess . Everything but the king can power up. By Glenn Overby II.
- Promotions & Demotions . Every turn, the piece that has moved promotes or demotes to another piece. By João Pedro Neto.
- Push Chess . Pieces don't capture, but instead push each other off of the board. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Fred Galvin.
Total items listed: 54