Starts with the letter 'C'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Chancellor Chess (Book). Missing description Author: Ben R. Foster.
- Chess Eccentricities. An old book on Chess variants from 1885. Author: George Hope Verney.
- CHESS Eccentricities, By Major George Hope Verney. Images from the book (complete). Author: George Hope Verney.
- Chess History and Reminiscences. Project Gutenberg eBook version of this public domain book (large!). Author: H. E. Bird.
- Chess in Space . Pamphlet describing 3 dimensional chess ideas. By Vernon Rylands Parton.
- Chess Variant Score Notation Book. Chess score notation book for 100 square chess variants. By Simon Edward Jepps.
- Chess Variants, 50 variants on the game of chess. Information on a book. Author: Adrey Caljé.
- Chess Variations: Ancient, Regional, and Modern. Book that describes a variety of chess variants. Author: John Gollon.
- Chesshire-Cat Playeth Looking-Glass Chessys . A pamphlet describing several fanciful chess variants. By Vernon Rylands Parton.
- Chesshire-Cat Playeth Looking-Glass Chessys, Part 2 . 2nd part of a pamphlet describing several fanciful chess variants. By Vernon Rylands Parton.
- Chessical Cubism . Pamphlet describing 3 dimensional chess ideas. By Vernon Rylands Parton.
- Chessnuts 1999. Chessnuts is the newsletter of the Circular Chess Society. This is the 1999 issue. Author: Rob Stevens.
- Chinese Chess. Information on book on Xiangqi. Author: H. T. Lau.
- Chinese Chess for Beginners. Missing description
- Circular Chess World Championship 2000. Article from Variant Chess. Author: John Beasley.
- The Classified Encyclopedia of Chess Variants. Second edition of the Encyclopedia of Chess Variants, now arranged by category. Author: David B. Pritchard and John Beasley.
- Curiouser and Curiouser . A pamphlet describing several fanciful chess variants. By Vernon Rylands Parton.
Top of page
Total items listed: 17