Starts with the letter 'S'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Scorpion. King with grasshopper power.
- Sergeant. A combination of the Berolina and usual Pawns.
- Silver General. Shogi piece that moves one square diagonally, or forward. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Sissa. Move exists of moving a number of squares as rook and an equal number of squares as bishop. Author: Ben Good. Inventor: Carlos Cetina.
- Soucie. Moves on queen-lines exactly as many squares as there are pieces on that line. By Ben Good.
- Squirrel. Jumps two orthogonally, two diagonally, or like a knight. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender and Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Dr. Francesco Piacenza.
- Sylph. Air nymph, that moves diagonally forwards (non capturing) or forwards or downwards for capturing.
Top of page
|7 'Piececlopedia entry' entries listed||1 'Oriental' entry listed|
|1 'Shogi, or Shogi-based' entry listed|
Total items listed: 7