Starts with the letter 'R'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Rabbit. A doubly-bent rider, inspired by the Gryphon and Aanca. By Tim Stiles.
- Raven. Can move as a Rook or a Nightrider. Author: Sergey Sirotkin.
- Reflecting Bishop. Moves as a Bishop, but can also reflect off of multiple sides of the board. Author: Peter Aronson.
- Rhino. A set of pieces which combine the movements of the Mao with that of the Wazir. By Peter Aronson.
- Rook (a.k.a. Chariot). Moves across unobstructed orthogonal line. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Root-fifty leaper. makes a (5,5)-jump or an (7,1)-jump.
- Rose. Can make consecutive knightmoves in a circle.
Top of page
|7 'Piececlopedia entry' entries listed||1 'Orthodox chess' entry listed|
|1 'From ancient times' entry listed|
Total items listed: 7