Starts with the letter 'K'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Kangaroo. Moves on Queen lines to first square after second jumped over piece. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: J. de A. Almay.
- Kangaroo (Newton). compound of Knight and Alfil. Author: Charles Gilman. Inventor: Timothy R. Newton.
- King. Royal piece moving one in arbitrary direction. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender and Fergus Duniho.
- King Battler. King usually moves as a queen.
- Knight (a.k.a. Horse). Makes a (1,2)-jump. Author: Fergus Duniho and Hans L. Bodlaender.
5 'Piececlopedia entry' entries listed 2 'Orthodox chess' entries listed 1 'Oriental' entry listed 2 'From ancient times' entries listed 1 'Shogi, or Shogi-based' entry listed
Total items listed: 5