Starts with the letter 'G'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- General (Xiang Qi). Moves like Wazir, but with royal restrictions. Author: Charles Gilman.
- Giraffe. Makes (1,4)-jump. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Gnus. Makes (1-2)-jump or (1-3)-jump. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Gold General. Shogi piece that moves one square but not diagonally backwards. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Grasshopper. Moves along queenlines to first square after jumped over piece. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: T. R. Dawson.
- Griffon. Historic piece that steps one space diagonally then slides like a Rook. Author: Ben Good.
6 'Piececlopedia entry' entries listed 1 'Large board' entry listed 1 'Oriental' entry listed 1 'From ancient times' entry listed 1 'Shogi, or Shogi-based' entry listed
Total items listed: 6