Starts with the letter 'B'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Barc. Jumps as knight but only `narrow backwords' or `wide forwards'. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- BD. A piece which has the combined movement of the bishop and the dabbabah. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- Berolina Pawn. Pawn variant that takes straight and moves diagonally forward. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: E. Nebermann.
- Berolina Plus Pawn. Improved Berlonia Pawn that can also capture to the side. Author: Sergey Sirotkin.
- Bishop. Moves arbitrary number of unobstructed squares diagonally. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Bishop, Reflecting. Moves as a Bishop, but can also reflect off of multiple sides of the board. Author: Peter Aronson.
- Bishopper. Moves along diagonal line to first square after jumped over piece. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Bison. Makes (1-3)-jump or (2-3)-jump. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Bowman. Moves as knight, and takes a piece that is an additional knightsmove in same direction away. Author: Ben Good.
- Buffalo. Triple compound leaper. Author: Charles Gilman. Inventor: Frank Maus.
Top of page
|10 'Piececlopedia entry' entries listed||1 'Orthodox chess' entry listed|
Total items listed: 10