Starts with the letter 'A'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Advancer. Moves like a Queen, but captures by approach. Author: Ben Good. Inventor: David Howe.
- Alfil. Jumps two diagonally (see Alfil). Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Alibaba. Jumps two orthogonally or diagonally. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- All the King's Men. Page describing variant chess pieces.
- Amazon. See Amazon. Can move as queen or as knight. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Andernach-Grasshopper. Leaps on Queen-lines to move or capture, and any piece leapt over changes color. By Ben Good.
- Antelope. Makes (3,4)-jump. Author: Ben Good.
- Archbishop. Moves as bishop but can make reflection at side of board. Author: Ben Good.
Top of page
|8 'Piececlopedia entry' entries listed||1 'From ancient times' entry listed|
Total items listed: 8