Starts with the letter 'T'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Tai Shogi pictures. Photos of a commercially available Tai Shogi set. Author: John Lawson.
- Taikyoku Photographs. Missing description Author: David Howe and Edward Strickland.
- Tamerlane Chess set. Photo of home made set of historic chess variant. Author: Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Tenjiku Shogi pictures. Photos of a commercial Tenjiku Shogi set. Author: John Lawson.
- Tetra. Old commercial four player chess variant. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Tezhi Luzhanqi - Chinese army chess. Chinese strategic game. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Thai Chess Set. Photo's of Markruk set of Thailand. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Tori Shogi pictures. Pictures of a commercial Tori Shogi set. Author: John Lawson. Inventor: Ohashi Soei.
- Triochess. Commercial three player chess variant from around 1975. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Trioschaak set: Photo's. Three player chess variant set from the Netherlands. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender and Annefleur R. Bodlaender.
Total items listed: 10