Starts with the letter 'S'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Sceptre 1027. Photo's of a set of this commercial multiplayer chess variant of the 1980's. Author: Simon Westenra.
- Shako set. Photo of set for the large chess variant Shako. Author: Jean-Luc Muraro. Inventor: Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Shogi Photo. Photo of crafted Shogi set. Author: Victor Vermette.
- Shogi Set. Photo's of wooden Shogi (Japanese chess) set. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Shogi set. Photographs of a Shogi set. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Shogi set. Photo's of shogi (Japanese chess) set. Author: Jean-Luc Muraro.
- Siege Chess. Historic chess variant with fortress on cross-shaped board. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Smegi Photographs. Photo's of small chess variant, a hybrid of Smess and Shogi. By Fergus Duniho.
- Space Chess Photos. Missing description Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
Total items listed: 9