Starts with the letter 'H'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Handmade Magnetic Chinese Chess Set. Photo's of Xiangqi set made from magnetic chess and checkers sets. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Heraldic chess dice. Photo's of dice with chess symbols from Heraldic chess set. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Modest Solans.
- Hexagonal Chess Set. Home made set of Glinski's Hexagonal Chess. Author: Matthew R. Dickinson. Inventor: Wladyslaw Glinski.
- HEXchess. Information about a commercial hexagonal chess variant. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Hiashatar Photos. Photos of some hiashatar sets from Mongolia. Author: Ben M Reiniger.
- Holywar Photographs. Variant with 6 by 6 board with four additional corner squares. By Fergus Duniho.
- Homemade Symbolic Shogi Pieces. Photos of pieces made from computer printed stickers on foam board. By Fergus Duniho.
- Horse Chess-Nut. Horse statue with two chess problems painted on it. Author: David Howe.
- House of Staunton Chess Variant Kits. Photos of Chess variant pieces sold by the House of Staunton. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Hyperchess. Photo's of hexagonal chess variant from 1971. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: W. D. Groman.
Top of page
Total items listed: 10