Starts with the letter 'E'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Each Piece Once Chess. Each turn, move as many as all your pieces, but only once! By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- Ecumenical Chess. Ecumenical Chess features three variants with camel-bishop, camel-rook knight-camel compounds. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Charles Gilman.
- Eight-Stone Chess. Players can move neutral stones as well as pieces. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Jim Aikin.
- Elephant Chess. Featuring the time-honoured Burmese Elephant. By M Winther.
- Elephant Hunt. Ituri Forest Pygmi traditional game with chess-like elements. Author: Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: Freederick .
- Elite Chess. Elite Chess adds an Amazon to Capablanca's Game by adding one more row to the board. By Stephen R. Stockman.
- Elk Chess. The double-barrelled Elk moves differently depending on square colour. By M Winther.
- Elk Chess (with Scorpions). Poisonous Scorpion pawns combined with the restive Elk, that changes with the colour of the square. By M Winther.
- Elkrider Chess. Elkrider plus regular pieces. The Elkrider moves like a Nightrider if standing on white squares, otherwise it moves like a Rook. By M Winther.
- Elven Chess. Chu Shogi Lion, Dragon Horse, Dragon King, Guard on Grand Chess type setup. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: H. G. Muller.
- Embassy Chess. Play this modern Bird's Chess variant based on the setup of Grand Chess. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Kevin Hill.
- En Passant Chess. All pieces have the en passant option. Koksal Karakus version. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Köksal Karakus.
- En Passant Chess of Ingo Althofer. This is just FIDE Chess, but with board contracted by one row. Try it out. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- Energizer Chess. Chess on a normal board with an Archbishop and a Chancellor added. By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- English Random Chess. Play this game with standard chessmen on a 10x10 board, with randomized piece setup. Author: Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: Benjamin Clarke.
- Enhanced Courier Chess. Courier Chess with the weaker pieces enhanced. By Daniel Zacharias.
- Episcopal Chess. Play this symmetric version of Chess online. By Fergus Duniho.
- Eric's Great Chess. Eric Greenwood shortens by two rows the familiar ancient Great Chess board. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- Essedar Chess. The Essedar is a bifurcation piece that moves by colliding (+zrf). By M Winther.
- Euchess. Missing description By Carlos Cetina.
- Eurasian Chess. Synthesis of European and Asian forms of Chess. By Fergus Duniho.
- ExCoCo Chess. Missing description By Graeme C Neatham.
- Exinox Chess. Missing description By Carlos Cetina.
- Existentialist Chess. Play this game on a 10x10 board with many different pieces. Author: Tony Quintanilla and David Short. Inventor: David Short.
- Expanded Chess. 100 square chess with complementary pieces. By Daniel Zacharias.
- Extinction Chess. Win by capturing every piece of the same type. (Recognized!) Author: Fergus Duniho and Antoine Fourrière. Inventor: R. Wayne Schmittberger.
- Extra Move Chess. Move twice per turn with Extra Move Chess. By Fergus Duniho.
- Extrapawn Chess. Standard chess with one extra pawn per player in the reserve (with zrf). By M Winther.
Total items listed: 28