Starts with the letter 'Q'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- QB Goes East 162 squares. Quadruple Besiege versions of Shogi, Xiang Qi, and offshoots using double sets on 2 9x9 boards. (Cells: 162) By Charles Gilman.
- QB Goes East 98 squares. Quadruple Besiege versions of Shogi, Xiang Qi, and offshoots using single sets on 2 7x7 boards. (Cells: 98) By Charles Gilman.
- Qiube. Xiang Qi variant with Fortresses expanded from square to cube. (9x10x3, Cells: 126) By Charles Gilman.
- Quad-Square Chess. Chess on a board of 38 squares, of which six have size two by two. (7x8, Cells: 38) By David Howe.
- Quadaptation. Use commanders to recruit better pieces. Capture your opponents commander and they lose. By realityreaper989.
- Quadd Shogi. Shogi with 4 squares for each one space in normal Shogi. (18x18, Cells: 324) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Quadlevel 3D Chess. Four level 3d chess. (4x8x4, Cells: 128) Author: Robert Koernke Jr. Inventor: Robert Koernke Sr.
- Quadruple Besiege Chess. A variant on a "finite but unbounded" board comprising two FIDE boards notionally joined on every edge. (Cells: 128) By Charles Gilman.
- Quake Chess. Earthquakes over the board. (8x6, Cells: 46) By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Quang Trung Chess. The 10th edition. By Vu Q Vo.
- Quang Trung Chess (4th edition). Variant with standard equipment, with different moving pieces, and elements of Xiangqi and FIDE-chess. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Vu Q Vo.
- Quang Trung Chess, 2nd Edition. On 10 by 10 board with seven mostly new pieces. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Vu Q Vo.
- Quantimex. Principles of Quantum Mechanics applied to Ultima on an hexagonal board. (Cells: 91) By Graeme C Neatham.
- Quantum Chess . Commercial variant with new pieces on 10 by 10 and 12 by 12 boards. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Quantum Chess. Chess with a quantum mechanical twist. By Stephen Tavener.
- Quantum Chess. Chess meets Quantum Physics. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Quapent. Missing description By Joe Watson.
- Quark Chess. Missing description By tilera Ley.
- Quarter Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Patrik Hedman.
- Quarterboard. Small variant with no pawns and piece drops, inspired by Chess and Shogi. By Milan Zeiske.
- Queens Left Chess. Black king and queen reverse position in setup. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Queens or Castles. Missing description (9x9, Cells: 81) By Gary K. Gifford.
- Querquisite Chess. Features the whimsical, irregular Querquisites,. (8x10, Cells: 72) By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Quest-Chess. A popular board game, designed and marketed by Donald Benge. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Quex. Large variant on 10 by 10 board with 11 different pieces. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Stephen Larson.
- Quick Chess. Chess on a 5 by 6 board. (5x6, Cells: 30) Author: Richard Sullivan. Inventor: Joe Miccio.
- Quinquereme Chess. Large variant with a new piece, the Quinquereme. (12x12, Cells: 144) By Jörg Knappen.
- Quintessential chess. Large chess variants, with some pieces moving with a sequence of knight moves in a zigzag line. (10x10, Cells: 84) By Jörg Knappen.
Top of page
Total items listed: 28