Bottom of page
Not yet rated
- Windows Chess. Windows Chess is played with usual chess equipment on a board inspired by an arch-window. (8x8, Cells: 64) By David Cannon.
- VERO Chess. Standard chess with a twist. By RICHARD BIELE.
- Twin-board Ecumenical Chess. Ecumenical Chess with extra Pawns, on two FIDE boards joined together on one or more edges. (Cells: 128) By Charles Gilman.
- Turn Qi. Cannonless Xiang Qi on a Byzantine-style board, complete with Byzantine geography! (18x5, Cells: 90) By Charles Gilman.
- Tryzantine Chess. A three-handed form of Byzantine (circular) Chess. (4x21, Cells: 84) By Charles Gilman.
- Torus Chess. Large chess variant on torus shaped board. (16x8, Cells: 128) By Köksal Karakus.
- Torus and Klein Bottle Games . Missing description
- Toroidal Byzantine Chess. Circular chess modified to also be toroidal. (Cells: 64) By Ernst Saperow and Anatoly Khalfine.
- Spherical Corner Chess. Game on a truly topologically spherical board with corner‐camp arrays. By Bn Em.
- Singularity Chess. A fixed and fully notated form of singularity chess. By Aric .
- Sesqui-dimensional Chess. 1d circular variant where pieces move clockwise, counterclockwise, and *across the center* of the circle. By Jeff Cornell.
- Round Table Chess 84. Chess on a special round board with 84 squares. (Cells: 84) By Richard G. VanDeventer.
- Round Table Chess. Chess variant on a board with round and square part. (Cells: 92) By Richard G. VanDeventer.
- Round Honeycomb Chess. A cross between Circular/Cylindrical Chess and Hexagonal Chess. (9x11, Cells: 99) By David Cannon.
- Rotorblades Fusion Chess. Played on a circular tiling on triangular cells. A further development of my previous game, Rotorblades Chess. (Cells: 150) By David Cannon.
- Rotor-blades Chess. Game played on a board that is both circular and trigonal. (Cells: 150) By David Cannon.
- Quadruple Besiege Chess. A variant on a "finite but unbounded" board comprising two FIDE boards notionally joined on every edge. (Cells: 128) By Charles Gilman.
- QB Goes East 98 squares. Quadruple Besiege versions of Shogi, Xiang Qi, and offshoots using single sets on 2 7x7 boards. (Cells: 98) By Charles Gilman.
- QB Goes East 162 squares. Quadruple Besiege versions of Shogi, Xiang Qi, and offshoots using double sets on 2 9x9 boards. (Cells: 162) By Charles Gilman.
- Not-so colorbound cylindrical chess. Game only with pieces, that would be colorbound on normal board. (7x8, Cells: 56) By Daniil Frolov.
- "Ninth-Ray" Jetan. Missing description (5x20, Cells: 100) By donald henry.
- New Android Variant. Traditional game rules and pieces. By RICHARD BIELE.
- Marmara. A Byzantine Chess variant featuring Trojan Horses. (4x16, Cells: 64) By Charles Gilman.
- Mark Davis's Chess Designs. With a round chess board. Inventor: Mark Davis.
- W.A.R.P.S. . Chess variant on round board with new pieces. Inventor: Joshua Madovoy and Charles G. Simms III.
- Knights of the Round Table. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Adam Goss.
- King Arthur's Chess 72. Chess on a round board,. The odd number of files allows the Bishops to access every cell on the board - not colour-bound. (9x8, Cells: 72) By David Cannon.
- House of Kay. Company selling a circular chess board.
- Holochess . Holographic chess-like game played in Star Wars movie. By Mike Kelley.
- Hexagonal Round Chess. Combined Byzantine Chess with Rex Chess. (9x9, Cells: 81) By Arnaldo Rodrigues D'Almeida.
- Global Chess. A chess game played on a board composed of two rotating disks. (x2, Cells: 64)
- Gadsden's Toroidal Chess. Edges of the board are considered to be adjacent. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Richard Gadsden.
- Flipworld. Pieces are on both sides of a disc. (6x7x2, Cells: 84)
- Ecutunnel and Ecumillstone. 3d versions of twin-board Ecumenical Chess, with a new front-rank piece. (4x12x4, Cells: 192) By Charles Gilman.
- Double Cross Besiege. A spinoff from Besiege Chess using FIDE-size armies. (8x16, Cells: 96) By Charles Gilman.
- Diplomat Chess. Round-board variant with a Diplomat to suborn opponents. (Cells: 43) By Carlos Martin-Fuertes.
- Diamond Ring Chess. Courier-style pieces to diamond-shaped camps on a toroidal wraparound board. (12x12, Cells: 144) By Charles Gilman.
- Decimal Quadruple Besiege. Army based on Échecs De L'Escalier arranged on enlarged Quadruple Besiege board. (20x20, Cells: 200) By Charles Gilman.
- Dartboard Chess. circular all-three-compounds variant, with different orthogonal ranges on different files. (5x20, Cells: 100) By Charles Gilman.
- Cylindrical Chess. Sides of the board are supposed to be connected. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Cyclohex. 3-player round hex variant. (24x5, Cells: 120) By Charles Gilman.
- Circular Chess, Improved. Circular Chess where Bishops and Queens are crooked, and all Pawns go in the same direction. (2x16, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- Circular Chess Society Information Pack. Rules of Circular Chess and Information on the Circular Chess Society. (Cells: 64) Inventor: Dave Reynolds.
- Circular Chess. Chess on a round board. (Cells: 64) (Recognized!) Inventor: Dave Reynolds.
- Circular Chess. Unique circular board. Sells boards, pieces, and software. By Alan Mattlage and Martin Mattlage.
- Circular Chess. D. Reynolds's Circular Chess, a modern version of a Byzantine variant (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Chessopoly. Board with a hole in the middle where pawns move clockwise. (12x12, Cells: 128) By Ralph Betza.
- Chess in the Round. 1970's commercial variant that allows turning corners with the Rook and Queen. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Carrousel Chess. Game with 32 pieces. (16x4, Cells: 64) By Kevin Pacey.
- Cai Qi. Chesslike game on circular board. Inventor: Patrick Hassel Zein.
- Round chess. A variant of Shatranj, played on a round board. (Cells: 64)
- By Rook Or by Crook. Chess in the round on a hexagonal board with 42 trapezoidal squares. (Cells: 42) By Jeff Rients.
- 3 Man Chess. Commercial three player chess variant on a round board.
- 2x2x16 Race Chess. Race Chess on a 2-level circular board with Crooked Bishops and Queens. (2x16x2, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
Top of page
Total items listed: 54