Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Game' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'1d',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `AvgRating` DESC, `Item`.`Summary` DESC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
Not yet rated
- Testing. Missing description By Jeff Johnson.
- Tape Chess. Tape Chess and other almost one-dimensional chess variants. By Sergey Sirotkin.
- String Chess. A one-dimensional variant with a fairy theme. (1x24, Cells: 24) By Aaron Hall.
- Side view chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Daniil Frolov.
- Sesqui-dimensional Chess. 1d circular variant where pieces move clockwise, counterclockwise, and *across the center* of the circle. By Jeff Cornell.
- Saisho shogi. Game with one dice-shaped shared piece. By Francesco Fonseca.
- Rutherford’s 1-dimensional Shogi. Modern one-dimensional chess variant, based upon Shogi. (1x17, Cells: 17) By Jonathan H Rutherford.
- One Ring Chess. One dimensional chess played on a ring-shaped board. (Cells: 32) By Larry L. Smith.
- One dimensional Chess Variants. A page detailing some one dimensional chess variants.
- Mono-dimensional Chess. Small, one dimensional variant with unorthodox pieces. (1x10, Cells: 10) By Luiz Carlos Campos.
- Mad King Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Larry L. Smith.
- Ito Shogi. Missing description (1x31, Cells: 21) By Jonathan H Rutherford.
- EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEX! Chess. A game designed to be as different to chess as possible while still being the same as chess. (1x72, Cells: 72) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Courier Chess (modified). Missing description (8x12, Cells: 96) By Eric V. Greenwood.
- Chess Evolved Online. A comercial chess variant with collectable gaming pieces. By .