Starts with the letter 'digit'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
Not yet rated
- 2 Pronged Chess. Each player makes "simultaneous" moves with 2 different pieces. By John Whelan.
- 21st Century Chess. An updating of Chess for the video game generation, on a 10x8 board with Barons and Jesters. (10x8, Cells: 80)
- 3 Player Chess. On a large (217 hexagon) board. By Dennis Matthews.
- 8x8 Spider Web Spiral Chess. Board in shape of spider web.
- 6 Player Complex Allegiance Chess. Missing description By Kuyan Judith.
- 9x9 Squares Rotating Chess. Usual set of pieces in different setup and changed movement on 9 by 9 board. (9x9, Cells: 81)
- 8x8 Reversible Stairs-Chess. Chessboard looks like stairs.
- 8x8 Hyperbolic Chess. Mathematician Missoum has a board based on hyperbola.
- 8x8 Heart Chess. Chessboard in form of heart.
- 8x8 adaptation. Missing description By Daniil Frolov.
- 88 Hexagons Chess. Hexagonal chess on chessboard with 88 hexagons. By Davor Vujacic.
- 8-Piece Chess. (Queen's Army chess, all 8 Back Rank Pieces different). By JT K.
- 64 triangles. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Daniil Frolov.
- 6 Ranks, remaining variants. Extrapolations from the Diana/Los Alamos/Haynie's Primary family of variants. (6x6) By Charles Gilman.
- 6 by 10 Pawnless Half variants. Pawnless variants rearranging non-Pawn ranks of variants with 10 ranks by 10 or more files onto just 6 files. (6x10, Cells: 60) By Charles Gilman.
- 52Chess. A piece may teleport to the square corresponding to a drawn card. By Kevin Pacey.
- 5*4DChess (four dimensional chess). Four dimensional chess variant played with 140 pieces. (5x5x25, Cells: 625) By Kevin Pacey.
- 4x16 Race Chess Revisited. New version of race chess on circular 4 by 16 board. (16x4, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- 4D Quasi-Alice Chess. 8x8x2x2 four dimensional game with 32 pieces. (8x8x4, Cells: 256) By Kevin Pacey.
- 4D Hexagonal Chess. 4D analogue of Glinski's Hexagonal Chess based on Hyperchess4. (5x5x19, Cells: 361) By Kevin Pacey.
- 4-way chess by Taurus games. Commercial fourhanded chess variant. Inventor: Stephen R. Stockman.
- 4-Player Pothole Chess. Bulldozers and cars and other vehicles are pieces in 4-player chess variant. (7x7, Cells: 39) and Seth Blanchard.
- 4*Chess (four dimensional chess). Four dimensional chess using sixteen 4x4 boards & 96 pieces. (4x4x16, Cells: 256) By Kevin Pacey.
- 4 x 4 x 8 Tri-dimensional Chess. Missing description (4x8x4, Cells: 128) By Alberto Monteiro.
- 4 Player Chess. Commercial four player chess variant.
- 4 Linepiece Hex Chess. Hex Chess with yet more kinds of radial path. (Cells: 91) By Charles Gilman.
- 4 Linepiece Fusion. Variants in which straight linepieces get to fuse with Crooked or Bent ones. (9x8, Cells: 72) By Charles Gilman.
- 4 Kings Quasi-Shatranj. Each side has 4 Kings, all pieces are short range. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Kevin Pacey.
- 4 Faces. 2d multiplayer variant based on a feature of Tunnelshogi. (9x9, Cells: 45) By Charles Gilman.
- 4 Armies. Each player controls two armies. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Patrick Riley.
- 3to2. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Stephane Burkhart.
- 3FewShogi Chess. Like Chess but 3 Shogi per side. (8x8, Cells: 64) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- 3D8 Chess: The Official Ruleset. 3D Chess using 8 stacked standard sets.
- 3D-Schach. Chess on an 8 by 8 by 8 board.
- 3D-chess FAQ file. Information on the classic 5x5x5 three dimensional chess game. (5x5x5, Cells: 125)
- 3d offset chess. Chess variants, invented by Ralph Betza, on non-cubic three dimensional boards. By Ralph Betza.
- 3d Minishogi. A variant originally devised for a contest that never materialised. (3x5x3, Cells: 45) By Charles Gilman.
- 3d Magna Carta Chess. Adding Barons and Dukes to Magna Carta Chess to commemorate 8th centenary of Magna Carta. (5x8x2, Cells: 80) By Charles Gilman.
- 3D Great Shatranj. A simple approach to 3D chess. (6x6x6, Cells: 216) By Joe Joyce.
- 3D Chess, a Different Way of Looking at It. A scheme for a geometric translation of 2d piece moves into 3d.
- 3D Chess Webpage, the. An improved version of Raumschach. (Link.). By Richard Goode.
- 3D Chess 4 Cubed. Three dimensional chess on 4 by 4 by 4 board. (Link.). (4x4x4, Cells: 64)
- 3D Chess. A true 3D version of chess. By Dan Beyer.
- 3 to the 5. A 6-player variant on 3 overlapping 9x9 boards. (11x11x5, Cells: 455) By Charles Gilman.
- 3-player Honeycomb Chess. A variant on a hex-prism board with the hex boards as levels instead of ranks to allow three players. (x5, Cells: 180) By Charles Gilman.
- 3-Player Chess I. Missing description (10x10, Cells: 75) By Bn Em.
- 3-Dimensional Eight Level Chess. TRUE 3D Chess on an 8 x 8 x 8 board.
- 3 Strikes Chess. The first attack does not immediately remove pieces from the board. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Charles Gilman.
- 3 Man Chess. Commercial three player chess variant on a round board.
- 3 Level 4 Player Variants. Putting 4 players on a 3d board usually used for 2. (8x8x3, Cells: 192) By Charles Gilman.
- 2x2x16 Race Chess. Race Chess on a 2-level circular board with Crooked Bishops and Queens. (2x16x2, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- 2Hit Shogi. Shogi with 2 hits to destroy a piece, and drop pieces at start. (9x9, Cells: 81) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- 2Choice Chess. You can tell opponent which pieces he can move. (8x8, Cells: 64) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- 2 Queen Rocky Horror Lycanthropic Chess. Featuring pieces that automatically flip into wyrd and not so strange counterparts. (10x8, Cells: 68) By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- 2 Level Guru Mahachaturaji. Enlarging the Guru Mahachatuaji board to go with the enlarged army. (10x10x2, Cells: 200) By Charles Gilman.
- 2 Jewels. Larger version of Pink Panther Chess with second jewel and common Thieves. (9x10, Cells: 90) By Charles Gilman.
- 16Chess. Game with 4 royal pieces. By Zhedric Meneses.
- 16 Seasons Chess. 4-player variant combining FIDE and Leap Chess pieces. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Charles Gilman.
- 125 Percent Shogi and 125 Percent Xiang Qi. 4-player versions of Oriental variants on cross-shaped boards. (15x15, Cells: 125) By Charles Gilman.
- 123456 Chess. Uses 2 dices for each player and 2 checkers for each player, in addition to normal chess pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- 12 Sharp Chess. 4-player versions of 10-or-more-file variants on cross-shaped boards. (12x12, Cells: 108) By Charles Gilman.
- 12 Augmenters Chess. Each piece's movement capabilities is increased by ~4 squares. By Andrew L Smith.
- 10x10 Multiple Knot Chess. Board in `mathematical shape'.
- 10x10 game with some popular pieces. Missing description (10x10, Cells: 104) By Daniil Frolov.
- 10-directional Chess. 10-directional pieces: an augmented Knight and a restricted Chancellor. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Jörg Knappen.
- 10 Minute Melee. Score as many points during 10 minutes of time with regular chessset. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Mason Green.
- 007 Chess. A variant where you also move your opponents pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Edward Jackman.
Top of page
Total items listed: 67