Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `Item` LEFT JOIN `IndexEntry` USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Game' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'2d',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Commercial',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Crossover',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText`, `Item`.`Summary` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Courtyard. Combines the ease of learning checkers with the challenge and variety of chess. (10x10, Cells: 100) Author: John Ayer. Inventor: Leonard Kalich.
- For the Crown. A commercial crossover with deck-building games. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Jeremy Lennert.
- Martian Chess. Two or four player strategic game with chess elements played with Looney piramids. (4x8, Cells: 32) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Andrew Looney.
- Schada - Het Wereld Spel. A crossover between Chess and Draughts from the 1930's. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Jan Boogert.
- Stealth Chess. Commercial game with elements from Chess and from Stratego. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Mark Thompson. Inventor: Dice Corporation.
- Steeple Chess . Crossover between race game and chess.
- Touchdown chess . Win by scoring touchdowns: move your pieces across the goal line in this commercial chess variant.
- Zebulon. German commercial game with bluffing with chess pieces and connection forming. (7x7) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Herbert Schuetzdeller.