Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `Item` LEFT JOIN `IndexEntry` USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Game' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'3d',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Commercial',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText`, `Item`.`Summary` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Chess Cubed on Steam. Chess on a Puzzle Cube with standard pieces and rotations. By Ethan W.
- Chess Cubic. Chess board is a cube with each side a 4x4 grid. (6x(4x4), Cells: 96) By Robert J. Bell.
- Chess3. Chess-Cubed, a commercial, three level chess game. (3x(8x8), Cells: 192) Author: James Trimm.
- Chessmic. Commercial, expensive, three-dimensional chess from Germany. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Cube Chess. Chess board is a cube with 4 playable sides, each with a 4x4 grid. (4x(4x4), Cells: 64) By Robert J. Bell.
- Exchequer. Commercial 3d chess variant on 4 by 4 by 4 board. (Link.).
- Exchequer 3D Chess. Expensive three dimensional chess variant. Inventor: Rick Hewson.
- Space Chess. Three dimensional commercial chess variant. (3x(8x8), Cells: 192) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Strato Chess. Information (no rules) about a quarter-century old three dimensional chess variant. (3x(8x8), Cells: 192) Author: Jonathan Alden and Mark Hummel.