Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `Item` LEFT JOIN `IndexEntry` USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Game' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'2d',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'UnequalArmies',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Usual-Winning',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Usual-Setups',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText`, `Item`.`Summary` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Dragon Chess. Regular chess army against a single, 3x3, unwieldy but powerful piece. By kittytac.
- Knights of the Round Table. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Adam Goss.
- Magna Carta Chess. Black has the FIDE array, White has a Marshal and an Archbishop instead of a Queen and King. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Charles Gilman.
- Odds Chess. Ways of giving a weaker opponent better odds. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Roger Cooper.
- Orda Chess. Asymmetric variant where one army has pieces that move like knights but capture differently. By Daniel Lee.
- Pink Chess. White has two Kings, black two Queens as royal pieces. By H. G. Muller.
- Radioactive Queen Chess. White has a little diff in setup, but great diff in the game. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Lev Grigoriev.