Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Zillions' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'2d',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Round',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Byzantine Chess . A variant of Shatranj, played on a round board. Author: Robert Price.
- Castle Siege Chess . Byzantine Chess merged with 6x6 chess board. By Richard VanDeventer.
- Chessopoly . Board with a hole in the middle where pawns move clockwise. Author: Andrew Juell. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- Circular Chess . Chess on a round board with modern pieces. Author: Robert Price. Inventor: Dave Reynolds.
- Diplomat Chess . Round-board variant with a Diplomat to suborn opponents. By Carlos Martin-Fuertes.
- Round Honeycomb Chess . Round Honeycomb Chess is a cross between Circular/Cylindrical Chess and Hexagonal Chess. By David Cannon.
- Round Table Chess 84 . Chess on a special round board with 84 squares. By Richard G. VanDeventer.
- Windows Chess . Windows Chess is played on a board inspired by an arch window in my neighbourhood. By David Cannon.