Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `Item` LEFT JOIN `IndexEntry` USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Game' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'2d',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'IncompleteInfo',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Usual-Winning',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText`, `Item`.`Summary` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Assassin Kriegspiel. Kriegspiel variant with unknown setups and special roles for knights and queen. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Hubert Philips.
- Bluff Chess. Players moving their pieces into danger may risk losing the game. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Robbie Manson.
- The Disguised King. Unknown pawn becomes royal piece. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Henk Breugem.
- Kira Chess/Kira Shogi. "Kira" and "L" pieces which is not known by your opponent. (8x8, Cells: 64) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Poison Pawn Chess. Capture the wrong pawn and you lose. Author: calebmcc111. Inventor: Samay Raina.
- Secret Stallmate. Both players win if stalemated, but information is secret and setup is random. (8x8, Cells: 64) By (zzo38) A. Black.