Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `Item` LEFT JOIN `IndexEntry` USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Game' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'3d',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'ShogiBased',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText`, `Item`.`Summary` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- 3d Minishogi. A variant originally devised for a contest that never materialised. (3x(3x5), Cells: 45) By Charles Gilman.
- Dimensionalized. 3D version of checkers, chess and shogi. By Paul Glover.
- Flipped-return Nichtschach. Pieces return as something else on the same 3d board. (6x(6x6), Cells: 216) By Charles Gilman.
- Honeycomb goes East. Shogi and Xiang Qi on a Hex-prism board. (16x9, Cells: 144) By Charles Gilman.
- Honeycomb Minishogi. Hex-prism version of 3d Minishogi, with compulsory setup phase. (4x(4x5), Cells: 50) By Charles Gilman.
- Ladies and Generals. Missing description (6x(6x9), Cells: 324) By Charles Gilman.
- Missionary cubic variants. Cubic-cell game with mixture of simple and compound forward-only pieces. (6x(6x8), Cells: 288) By Charles Gilman.
- Stock Goes East 25 files. Stockschach-style analogues to Shogi, Xiang Qi, and offshoots. (5x(5x9), Cells: 225) By Charles Gilman.
- Stock Goes East 49 files. Stockschach-style analogues to Shogi, Xiang Qi, and offshoots. (7x(7x9), Cells: 441) By Charles Gilman.
- Tetrahedral Shogi and Tetrahedral Hexgi. Shogi-based 3d variants on an enlargement of the Tetrahedral Chess board. (9x(9x9), Cells: 165) By Charles Gilman.
- Year of the Pig Variants. Subvariants extending the forward moves in assorted previous variants old and new. By Charles Gilman.