Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `Item` LEFT JOIN `IndexEntry` USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Game' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'2d',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Large',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Multiplayer',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Shape',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText`, `Item`.`Summary` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- 12 Sharp Chess. 4-player versions of 10-or-more-file variants on cross-shaped boards. (12x12, Cells: 108) By Charles Gilman.
- 3-Player Chess I. Missing description (10x10, Cells: 75) By Bn Em.
- Aire. River variant on H-shaped board, some parts of camps further back than others. (8x12, Cells: 72) By Charles Gilman.
- Antarctic Chess or Predators and Penguins. Penguins seek safety at the ice-pack's centre. Can the Predators stop them? (Cells: 295) By Graeme C Neatham.
- Battle of the Six Armies. Construction of board and pieces to play B6A. By Graeme C Neatham.
- Double Cross Besiege. A spinoff from Besiege Chess using FIDE-size armies. (8x16, Cells: 96) By Charles Gilman.
- Fimbriation Chess. Combines 4 players with 2-player Pawn treks and Castling. (14x14, Cells: 144) By Charles Gilman.
- Herichess. A variant on a board in the shape of the English Heritage logo. (14x14, Cells: 112) By Charles Gilman.
- HexChess-Kirby's. Missing description (Cells: 313) By Steve Kirby.
- Ringworld Chess. Themed hex variant differentiating opposite directions along orthogonals. (Cells: 198) By Charles Gilman.
- Stelliform 6 player Chess. Stellisch from Wellisch, Stellicorn from Revergent, and Stellgi and Hexgi. (17x17, Cells: 121) By Charles Gilman.
- Triple Crown. A three-halves variant making use of the cross-centre step. (15x15, Cells: 150) By Charles Gilman.