Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Misc' AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Awards. Awards given to the Chess Variant Pages.
- The Birth of Fischer Random Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Eric van Reem. Inventor: Robert J. Fischer.
- Braintv: A Korean chess TV channel. KoreanChess. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Byzantine Chess endgames. Queen vs Pawn. Endgame analysis for historic round chess variant. Author: Ernst Saperow.
- Byzantine Chess Theory. Towards the theory of Byzantine Chess. Author: Ernst Saperow and Anatoly Khalfine.
- Chess Tests: Bizarre Positions. Website with tests of strange chess positions and how programs deal with these.
- Chess Variant Pages Membership. Missing description Author: David Howe.
- Chess Variant Pages Shop. Selling now also mugs with our logo.
- Chess Variant Pages: Terms of Service. What is expected of members and visitors. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Complexity of Large Variants. Some comments about the complexity of large chess/checkers variants. Author: Eli Bachmutsky.
- Crazy 38's: A Final Word. Missing description By Ben Good.
- Create Member Submitted Item. Chess Variant Pages members can post their own items to the site! Author: David Howe.
- Create Member Submitted Zillions Item. Chess Variant Pages members can post their own Zillions files to the site! Author: David Howe.
- Ed Friedlander's Chess Variant Applets. Hundreds of Java Applets for Playing Chess Variants. By Ed Friedlander.
- Endgame analysis for Hexagonal Chess. Information from extensive computer analysis of Hexagonal chess endgames. Author: Dave McCooey.
- Endgame statistics with fantasy pieces. Much computer generated information on endgames. Author: Dave McCooey.
- Endgame statistics with fantasy pieces for three pieces. Much computer generated information on endgames. Author: Dave McCooey.
- Featured Chess Variants. Chess Variants Featured in our Page Headers. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- First GC Tournament Approval Poll Results. The latest results of the approval poll for selecting the games to be played in the first Game Courier tournament. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Game Courier. Web-based system for playing many different variants by email or in real-time. By Fergus Duniho.
- Game Courier Settings Files. Keep track of all the settings files you have written for Game Courier. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Games for Game Courier. The many games you can play online with Game Courier. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- General Comments Page. Page for making general comments. Author: David Howe.
- Geographical Chess Notation. A new notaional system for Chess variants. By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- History of the Chess Variant pages. Missing description Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Hits to The Chess Variant Pages. Some access statistics of this website. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Homepage. Homepage of The Chess Variant Pages. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Hostage Chess: Tactical Hints. Missing description By John Leslie.
- Index page of The Chess Variant Pages. Our main index page.
- Janggi Positions. Missing description
- Login. Sign in to the Chess Variant Pages. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Memories of Hexagonal Chess. Missing description Author: David Anderson. Inventor: Wladyslaw Glinski.
- Memories of Hexagonal Chess. Brian Towers tells about Hexagonal Chess tournaments in the 1970s. Author: Brian Towers.
- Modest Proposals. An Introduction to Modest variants. By Tony Paletta.
- On Designing Good Chess Variants. Design goals and design principles for creating Chess variants. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Optimum design of a Chess variant. Missing description By Namik Zade.
- Recognized Chess Variant: Magnetic Chess. Missing description Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: João Pedro Neto and Claude Chaunier.
- Recognized Chess Variants. Index page listing the variants we feel are most significant. (Recognized!)
- Review New Submissions. A listing of all submissions still awaiting editorial approval.
- Rose Concept. Missing description Author: Michael Jameson.
- RSS Feed. Chess Variant Pages RSS Feed. Author: David Howe.
- So what's YOUR favorite?. Yeah, we've got a list of recognized variants. But what games are YOUR personal favorites? By Jared B. McComb.
- Statistics for 3-piece piece Hexagonal Chess. Endgame statistics. By Dave McCooey.
- The chess variant pages: Offline Version. Read this website without an internet connection. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender and David Howe.
- The Principle of Transition applied in a Chess. Missing description By Namik Zade.
- Themed Chess Variants. A listing of chess variants based an various themes. Author: Brett Ward.
- UTF Conversion Page. Page for documenting UTF conversion issues. By David Howe.
- Vintage Gamer Chess Variants Podcast. Audio recording discussing chess variants. Author: Jim Van Verth.
- A Western Xiangqi Board. Proposal to play Xiangqi on a `westernized' board. Author: Köksal Karakus.
- Why Play Chess Variants?. Some reasons for playing Chess variants.
- Wildebeest Chess - Recognized. Now a Recognized Chess Variant! Author: Glenn Overby II. Inventor: R. Wayne Schmittberger.
- The World of Fairy Chess. Short introduction to the world of fairy chess problems. Author: Theodor Tauber and Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Yin Yang Principle and Chess(continuation of Optimal Design ..). Missing description By Namik Zade.