Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `Item` LEFT JOIN `IndexEntry` USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Game' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'2d',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Multiplayer',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Shape',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText`, `Item`.`Summary` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- 12 Sharp Chess. 4-player versions of 10-or-more-file variants on cross-shaped boards. (12x12, Cells: 108) By Charles Gilman.
- 125 Percent Shogi and 125 Percent Xiang Qi. 4-player versions of Oriental variants on cross-shaped boards. (15x15, Cells: 125) By Charles Gilman.
- 3-Player Chess I. Missing description (10x10, Cells: 75) By Bn Em.
- 4 Faces. 2d multiplayer variant based on a feature of Tunnelshogi. (9x9, Cells: 45) By Charles Gilman.
- Aire. River variant on H-shaped board, some parts of camps further back than others. (8x12, Cells: 72) By Charles Gilman.
- Antarctic Chess or Predators and Penguins. Penguins seek safety at the ice-pack's centre. Can the Predators stop them? (Cells: 295) By Graeme C Neatham.
- Battle of the Six Armies. Construction of board and pieces to play B6A. By Graeme C Neatham.
- Battle of titans. Missing description (3x(9x5), Cells: 135) By Daniil Frolov.
- Chess for Three. A 3-player variant on an unusual board. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Chess for Three. Three-player Chess with standard pieces and moves. Inventor: Jacek Filek.
- Chess Variants of Sándor Nagy. Link to Hungarian web page. By Sándor Nagy.
- Double Cross Besiege. A spinoff from Besiege Chess using FIDE-size armies. (8x16, Cells: 96) By Charles Gilman.
- Doubles Chess. A four-player game for two teams on an unusual board. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Rick Gillespie and Henry Rolling.
- Fiancé Chess. A 3-player variant with Kings and Queens starting far apart, inspired by Bachelor Chess. (12x12, Cells: 96) By Charles Gilman.
- Fimbriation Chess. Combines 4 players with 2-player Pawn treks and Castling. (14x14, Cells: 144) By Charles Gilman.
- Fivequarters. Four-player game on a cross-shaped board where most pieces can promote. (12x12, Cells: 80) By Charles Gilman.
- Four Handed Perspective Chess. Missing description
- Hans37 Chess. Chess variant for four players on a board of 37 squares. (Cells: 37) By Ralph Betza.
- Herichess. A variant on a board in the shape of the English Heritage logo. (14x14, Cells: 112) By Charles Gilman.
- HexChess-Kirby's. Missing description (Cells: 313) By Steve Kirby.
- Partner Chess . Commercial two and four-player variant on smaller cross-shaped board.
- Ringworld Chess. Themed hex variant differentiating opposite directions along orthogonals. (Cells: 198) By Charles Gilman.
- Solar Chess. 2 to 6 players on a hexagonal board with quadrilateral tiles and Shogi-inspired drop rules. By Jeff Cornell.
- Stelliform 6 player Chess. Stellisch from Wellisch, Stellicorn from Revergent, and Stellgi and Hexgi. (17x17, Cells: 121) By Charles Gilman.
- Triana. 3-player version of 6x6 games. (9x9, Cells: 54) By Charles Gilman.
- Triangle chess. Link to Hungarian web page. By Sándor Nagy.
- Triangular Chess. Missing description Author: (zzo38) A. Black. Inventor: _unknown.
- Triple Crown. A three-halves variant making use of the cross-centre step. (15x15, Cells: 150) By Charles Gilman.